IIT Kharagpur jobs for Project Technical Assistant - Technical in Kharagpur. Last Date to apply: 30 Jan 2023
Reference No.: IIT/SRIC/R/SIP/2022/101
Position: Project Technical Assistant - Technical
Project Title: Exploring the potential of rare earth elements (REE) as inclusion modifier towards the production of inclusion-critical special-grade low carbon micro-alloyed steel(SIP)
Vacancies: 1 post
Consolidated Compensation: Upto Rs.21500(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
Department/School/Centre: Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Qualifications: ITI /diploma
Relevant Experience: 10 years in a research laboratory
Age Limit (Year): 55
More information about this Project Technical Assistant - Technical Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Technical Assistant - Technical job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Technical Assistant - Technical job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Project Technical Assistant - Technical
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 21500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Project Technical Assistant - Technical is a Full Time in Kharagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Technical Assistant - Technical is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Technical Assistant - Technical position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Project Technical Assistant - Technical in our Organisation.
Role research jrf srf
Who can apply Experienced (3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State West Bengal
The history of the IIT system dates back to 1946 when a committee was set up by Hon'ble Sir Jogendra Singh, Member of the Viceroy's Executive Council, Department of Education, Health and Agriculture to consider the setting up of Higher Technical Institutions for post war industrial development in India. The 22 member committee headed by Sri N.R.Sarkar, in its report, recommended the establishment of four Higher Technical Institutions in the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern regions, possibly on the lines of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, with a number of secondary institutions affiliated to it. The report also urged the speedy establishment of all the four institutions with the ones in the East and the West to be started immediately. The committee also felt that such institutes would not only produce undergraduates but they should be engaged in research, producing research workers and technical teachers as well. The standard of the graduates should be at par with those from first class institutions abroad. They felt that the proportion of undergraduates and postgraduate students should be 2:1.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?