IIT Kharagpur jobs for Research Associate - Research in Kharagpur. Last Date to apply: 20 Dec 2022
Reference No.: IIT/SRIC/R/ILD/2022/102
Position: Research Associate - Research
Development of Porous Interbody Cage for Lumbar Spinal Fusion using Biomechanical Analysis and Digital Manufacturing(ILD)
Vacancies: 1 post
Upto Rs.47000(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
Department/School/Centre: Mechanical Engineering
- First class B.E. / B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering and first class M.E. / M.Tech degree in Applied Mechanics / Engineering Mechanics / Mechanical Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering from recognized Institute / University, GATE score required. PhD or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in SCI journal.
- Research experience in the field of Orthopaedic Biomechanics with publications. Research experience in Spine Biomechanics would be preferred.
Age Limit (Year):
- Upper age limit is 35 years. Relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped / Visually Handicapped and female applicant.
More information about this Research Associate - Research Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Research Associate - Research job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Research Associate - Research job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Research Associate - Research
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 47000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Research Associate - Research is a Full Time in Kharagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Research Associate - Research is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Research Associate - Research position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Research Associate - Research in our Organisation.
Role research jrf srf
Who can apply Experienced (3 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State West Bengal
The history of the IIT system dates back to 1946 when a committee was set up by Hon'ble Sir Jogendra Singh, Member of the Viceroy's Executive Council, Department of Education, Health and Agriculture to consider the setting up of Higher Technical Institutions for post war industrial development in India. The 22 member committee headed by Sri N.R.Sarkar, in its report, recommended the establishment of four Higher Technical Institutions in the Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern regions, possibly on the lines of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA, with a number of secondary institutions affiliated to it. The report also urged the speedy establishment of all the four institutions with the ones in the East and the West to be started immediately. The committee also felt that such institutes would not only produce undergraduates but they should be engaged in research, producing research workers and technical teachers as well. The standard of the graduates should be at par with those from first class institutions abroad. They felt that the proportion of undergraduates and postgraduate students should be 2:1.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?