Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of temporary staff to work in the DSTsponsored Technology Innovation Hub at IIT Ropar in the framework of the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM - ICPS).
1. Job description: Senior Project Associate (PostDoc)
2. Location: IIT Ropar, Punjab,
3. Number of positions: 1
4. Type of job: Full time (on contract)
5. Duration: Initially for 2 years. The contract can be extended based on satisfactory performance.
a) Guiding/mentoring UG, PG, project staff, and interns
b) Formulating new problems, defining specifications, and writing project details/requirement documents
c) Writing and reviewing papers, reports, technical documents, and grant proposals
d) Doing their own research
e) Taking ownership of the projects and steering them in the right direction
f) Collaborating with other group members that are part of the project
7. Qualifications - PhD in Computer Science or allied branches. Publications on SCI/Scoups indexed journals.
8. Desirable knowledge: (candidate should be knowledgeable in two or more areas from the list given below). Machine learning and artificial intelligence. Image processing and video processing. Audio/text processing. Data analytics and big data.
9. Remuneration: Rs 42,000/- + HRA. Suitable accommodation on the institute campus may be provided based on availability.