Immigration Consultants Jobs Opening in Global Gateways at Shanti Nagar, Bangalore
Giving information on the Working abroad opportunities/ studying Abroad opportunities.
Overseas Education Counseling, Explaining Universities, Following up with Prospects
Ability to convert Enquiry to Walk-in/Tele Counseling / Video Counseling
Give Excellent Convincing Presentations to convert walk-ins to Client
One-to-One Counseling, Video Counseling, Tele Counseling
Establish and maintain relationships with every potential Prospect
Updating Knowledge to provide better information to the prospects
Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws. Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require. Providing clients with all pertinent documentation. Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
Handling the Business Development Team to generate walk-ins and daily fixing the appointments.
The Best Convincing skills.
More information about this Immigration Consultants Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Immigration Consultants job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Immigration Consultants job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Immigration Consultants
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BSc, MCA, MSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Immigration Consultants is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Immigration Consultants position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Immigration Consultants in our Organisation.