This position is part of the BestDoc Implementation group reporting into the Implementation manager. The purpose of this position is to implement and provide transitional support for BestDoc products being implemented across the clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Responsible for implementing or upgrading BestDoc products at various client locations . The activities handled includes.:
1. Planning for the upgrades/implementations
2. Installation, configuration and documentation for the upgrades/implementations.
3. Coordination and lead of the technical teams required to assist with the upgrades/implementations.
4. Coordination of end-user UAT activities and technical change management
5. Production migration planning and execution
6. Burn-in support 1-2 weeks after go-live.
7. Handoff and knowledge transfer of the ongoing operations support team
This is a position requiring either a degreed professional who possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of two (2) years of implementation experience. This individual must demonstrate strong technical know how in each of the following technology disciplines:
• Installing, configuring and supporting various IT products on dedicated or shared application servers
• General knowledge of web services and web infrastructures, ie..IIS
• General knowledge of network technologies
Must demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
• Action Orientation – Results driven; multitasking
• Teamwork – Ability to lead small teams and/or work on a team
• Technical Acumen – Technical breadth and depth (See above)
• Strong Problem Solving capabilities.