Advt.No.IIA/21/2021 dated 27.12.2021
1. Name of the position: Project Engineer-II (Mechanical) (Quality Control and Assurance)
2. No. of position : One
3. Remuneration : Rs. 80,000/- per month (Consolidated)
4. Place of Posting : Bengaluru
5. Educational Qualification :
Graduate degree in Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engineering or with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from a reputed and recognized University/Institution under UGC or Central or State Governments. or M.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/Industrial Engineering/ Quality Management with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from a reputed and recognized University/Institution.
6. Experience : Minimum 5 year of experience with minimum of 3 years experience in QA/QC area in mechanical industry for Graduates and 3 years minimum experience in respect of post graduation and out of which 2 years in QA/QC area
a) Essential: Knowledge of CMM inspection, GD&T drawing reading, measuring instruments & methods. Good in documentation, MS office and good communication skills.
b) Desirable: Production methods, CAD modelling and drawing, Surface treatments, NDT methods, knowledge of welding technology and defects
7. Nature of Job : The selected candidate will be a member of India-TMT Team in Bengaluru and will participate in the activities of the team in production and supply of India’s share of TMT hardware the main roll being:
i. Review and Implement methods to inspect with required precision, reliability and accuracy of processes of the production parts and assemblies as per ASME Y14.5 2009 standards.
ii. Develop and establish quality procedures and systems for inspecting plans, quality trends, statistical plan price estimates and technical quality proposal plans. Analyze quality performance using statistical and analytical tools and methods.
iii. Review of manufacturer process control and quality control documents adhere to the set requirements.
iv. Processing of non-conformances by involving in failure analysis and corrective actions review and disposition suggestion.