Filling up of one position of Assistant Professor for Odia Journalism in the Dhenkanal Campus of the IIMC on Contract Basis.
IIMC which is an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India proposes to fill up one position of Assistant Professor in its Dhenkanal Campus on Contract Basis. The relevant details are as under:
1. Name of the Position : Assistant Professor for Odia Journalism
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification :
Ph.D in Mass Communication with at least a second class Master Degree. OR Master Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized Indian University or an accredited foreign university with at least 55% marks or equivalent graded score & valid NET (National Eligibility Test).
4. Desirable Experience : Two years teaching experience at the under graduate/post graduate level or Media Industry experience.
5. Duration of Engagement : Initially till 30.07.2022. Further continuation of the selected candidate will be subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Institute.
6. Remuneration : Rs.40,000/- to Rs.45,000/- per month (commensurate with qualification and experience of selected candidate)
Not more than 40years (as on thelast date of advertisement).