Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) invites application for the position
Filling up of one position of Academic-cum-Teaching Associate in the Urdu Deptt. of IIMC New Delhi on Contract Basis.
IIMC which is an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India proposes to fill up one position of Academic-cum-Teaching Associate in the Urdu Deptt. on Contract Basis. The relevant details are as under:
1. Name of the Position: Academic-cum-Teaching Associate
2. Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Urdu Journalism/ Mass Communication or any discipline of Social Science with good command over Urdu and English or Hindi languages with 55% marks in aggregate. OR Graduate in any subject with 55% marks along with Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism with good command over Urdu language.
3. Desirable: UGC NET qualified in Journalism/Mass Communication or related discipline
4. Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in media and teaching.
5. Job Description:
i) Assist the concerned Course Director in smooth day-to-day functioning of the academic program of the Department.
ii) Help in managing the training and teaching of Urdu Department.
iii) Ability to teach PGD and evaluate assignments of students.
iv) Interact and guide students in academic and professional matters.
v) Assist the Course Director in industry interface for internships for students. vi) Any other assignments given by Course Director
6. Remuneration: Rs.35,000/- per month. (Consolidated)
7. Duration of Engagement: Initially for a period of 6 months. Further continuation of the selected candidate will be subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Institute.
8. No of Post : 01
Age : Not more than 40 years (as on date of advertisement).