Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Research, recruit and on-board new influencers to expand HYPP's network of influencer community.
2. Manage communication for new and prospective influencers ensuring all communication is logged accurately and in a timely manner
3. Analyze and identify opportunities to reactivate existing influencers in campaigns
4. Keep abreast of new social media platforms and industry trend to identify new opportunities for growth
5. Use quantitative and qualitative data to understand Influencer outreach and engagement from time to time and apply those insights to campaign requirements.
6. All others responsibilities as assigned
1. Must have minimum 1 year experience in Influencer marketing.
2. Practical knowledge of influencer coordination.
3. Experience implementing and optimizing social media influencer strategy campaigns.
4. Hands-on experience with designing strategies for launching product with influencers.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Strong analytical and project management skills.
7. Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
8. Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.