Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative Jobs Opening in Delta Infomatix at HSR, Bangalore
We seek a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to join our growing sales team. The Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound/inbound sales lead campaigns for Exceptional Innovation hospitality/hotel solutions products and services (internet, interactive television, Google Chromecast streaming, mobility, digital signage, free-to-guest and business analytics). This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include but is not limited to, marketing automation, inbound/outbound telemarketing, working hotel and management group lead lists, networking, and grassroots marketing. This position will be crucial in creating, implementing, and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Account Services team successful. Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting. It will email and make calls to potential hotel customers (GM, CE, IT, Architects, IT consultants, C-Level, Contractors, FF&E vendors) to introduce our product solution, log calls and information into SalesForce, and set up demos and appointments for Outside Sales Team. This position will also assist in the development of presentations and proposals for the Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing, and following up on leads and appointment setting for the external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team, and EI leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with the sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the EI product solution and value proposition to customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate, and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations, and trends.
- Achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas
More information about this Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Inside Sales Lead Generation Representative in our Organisation.