Institute of Life Sciences (ILS),Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join the following contractual positions under the NERBPMC program being implemented at New Delhi, India.
a) Name of the Post: Project Scientist-I
b) Number of Positions: 03 (Three)
c) Essential Qualifications: Doctoral Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
1. Should possess adequate administrative and managerial skills.
2. Should be self-motivated and be able to work with a team consisting of people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
3. Strong English writing, computational and presentation skills.
4. Adequate IT skills and aptitude for financial management.
5. Strong econometric/data analytic skills will be desirable.
6. Publications in leading International/national journals and the popular press would be an advantage.
e) Job Profile:
1. Responsible for managing mission-mode/major network programs in the field of Agriculture, Medical and Environmental Biotechnology & programs on Bio-resource based development and Utilization in NER.
2. Providing accurate and effective grants management and administrative support to the projects being implemented in NER.
3. Any other task assigned from time to time.
f) Emoluments: Rs. 56,000/- + HRA as admissible per month
The candidate should be below 35 years of age as of 25.10.2021. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the GOI guideline