IRMA, founded in 1979, is a premier national-level institute for Postgraduate and Fellow programmes and mid-career professional education, inter-disciplinary research, and consulting in rural management and development. IRMA invites applications from scholars and practitioners committed to addressing these challenges to join the faculty and contribute to its mission of promoting all-round sustainable rural development through professional management. The appointment for a faculty position is a regular appointment with a probation period of two years. Remuneration is based on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission. Applications are invited from candidates with exceptional academic background for the position Assistant Professor in the areas of
1. Post Name: Assistant Professor
2. Compensation The details of pay and the total minimum emoluments admissible at the time of joining are as follows:
3. Expectation from Selected Candidates: Teaching in different programmes as per the norms of the Institute, publishing in high-quality academic journals, promoting industry institute linkages through consulting assignments/MDPs, academic administration and involvement in placements activities.
4. Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirement for Faculty Positions Ph.D. or equivalent degree with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree with consistently good academic record. Ph.D. or equivalent degree should be from reputed Indian and foreign universities/institutions. Those who have submitted thesis may also apply, In case found suitable will be hired as a visiting faculty.
5. Experience: Ph.D. or Fellow from reputed Indian and Foreign universities/institutions First-class or equivalent (in grade or points) in the Master's degree with a very good academic record A post-PhD experience in teaching/research will be | preferred iv. Must have demonstrated potential for scholarship with scholarly writings in at least two published research papers in the ABDC-B ranking journal or Q2 in Scopus under Business Management
6. Pay Scale under 7th Pay Commission: IRMA Pay Matrix 12A (Rs 83600 – Rs 209200) Basic Pay: Rs 83,600/- Per Month Gross Salary – Rs 1,13,975 /- Per Month
7. Assistant Professor (Level 2) (At least 3 years or more of relevant experience): IRMA Pay Matrix 12A (Rs 83600 – Rs 209200) Basic Pay: Rs 105,900/- Per Month Gross Salary – Rs 1,44,377/- Per Month
8. The pay carries all other allowances such as DA, LTA, medical reimbursement, education allowance for children, Provident Fund (PF),faculty development fund and financial support towards national and international conferences etc. as per the Institute norms. The Faculty members are permitted to pursue industry consultation with income sharing as per the Institute rules. There is a provision for additional compensation under the Faculty Incentive Scheme for teaching/training, subject to fulfilling the minimum work-norm of the Institute