Instrumentation Engineer Jobs Opening in Adhya HSE Solutions at Lucknow
Proper Training will be provided for the job.
Job Description :
- Calibration of Fire & Gas Detection Instruments.
- Attend Fire & Gas Detection AMC site at Onshore & Offshore Troubleshooting of panels and Gas detectors.
- Basic knowledge of Panel Wiring/ Wire drawing reading of Control Panels Cable Glandings. Smoke Detector Fire alarm system
2. Visit towards Various Food, Pharma, Oil & Gas and others Industry etc.
3. To follow-up with OEMs, dealers and end users in plants for Gas Detection / Fire Detection applications and Process control instruments, Automation etc.
4. Regularly visit the industrial areas in and around city.
5. To gain complete knowledge of Industry / market, products & pricing strategy.
6. Candidates should have experience in Sales for range of products (Field Instrumentation, as well as Process control instruments/ Gas Detection system / Automation).
More information about this Instrumentation Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Instrumentation Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Instrumentation Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Instrumentation Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Instrumentation Engineer is a Full Time in Lucknow.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Instrumentation Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Instrumentation Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Instrumentation Engineer in our Organisation.