Interim Sales Representative
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Servicing general stores and increase the sales
- Should meet the sales target(Weekly/ Monthly/Daily)
- Ensure stocks are available
- Meet the collection target from chain and stand-alone stores
- Reduce Damages and stock returns
- Use stores feedback to generate ideas about product sale.
- Should have minimum one year experience in the field of sales and marketing
- People from fmcg background are preferred
More information about this Interim Sales Representative Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Interim Sales Representative job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Interim Sales Representative job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Interim Sales Representative
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BDS, BE/B.Tech, BEd, BHM, BSc, BVSc, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBBS, B.Design, B.FashionTech, BFA, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Ed, B.F.Sc(Fisheries), BSW, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Interim Sales Representative is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Interim Sales Representative position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Interim Sales Representative in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Interim Sales Representative job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: In the backdrop of excessive and harmful usage of pesticides began the story of Sresta. In 1992, when our founder, Raj Seelam was working in an agricultural products company he observed the alarming use and spread of chemical usage on farms, and the deep impact it had on rural indebtedness. Investment in pesticides and synthetic fertilizers meant farmers had to borrow money, which in turn was affecting the very sustainability of the farmer’s life and standard of living. This sowed the seeds for us at Sresta. With a group of inspired colleagues, we set out on a lifelong journey of passion and commitment. We named our products 24 Mantra. Sresta took small steps starting in 2004. Our mission is to promote sustainable livelihood for the farmers along with a healthy lifestyle for the consumers and contribute to a better ecology as a whole with a focus on creating means of sustainability for the farmers, we set about addressing two key areas- farmers and the products. For the farmers our efforts addressed issues of creating communities for farmers who are committed to the cause of organic farming, ensuring continuing means of livelihood and building mutually beneficial relationships with the farmers. For products, we adopted a farm to fork approach to ensure farmers produce 100% Organic products and the same was brought to our customers. It has been a challenging journey from 2004 to now… Today [34,016 farmers cultivate 194,627 acres] across 12 States