Interior Designer Jobs Opening in Livspace at Shivaji Nagar, Pune
• Excellent Knowledge in 2D and 3D software in the interior industry ( AutoCAD, SketchUp)
• Client interaction/ meeting, making quotation
• Modular kitchen and wardrobe design ,material ,finish, hardware knowledge
• Outline client design objectives.
• Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
• Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
• Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
• Source materials and products included in plans.
• Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
• Utilize computer applications in the design process.
• Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
• Bachelor's degree in interior design or related field.
• Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
• Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
More information about this Interior Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Interior Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Interior Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Interior Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Design
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Interior Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Interior Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Interior Designer in our Organisation.