Qualifications: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Urban Planning, Architecture, Economics, Development Studies or other closely related fields
· Should be a fresher/ recent graduate with 0-2 years of work experience
· Preferably, provide a dossier of relevant work experience by way of URLs, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Advanced skills in the MS office suite and data analysis-related software
· Strong analytical, conceptualization and communication skills, good understanding of market research techniques and data analytics
· Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners and authorities at different levels with an enthusiasm for digital marketing, technology and social impact
· Basic familiarity in multi-media presentation, graphics software would be preferred.
· Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adept at time-management.
· Should be willing to work at the Institute on a full-time basis
Based out of the office at NIUA, New Delhi
Remuneration and Experience Certificate:
Basis your qualifications and skill-sets, a consolidated amount up to₹ 15,000 per month, inclusive of local transport allowance and all taxes. In case an intern leaves before completion of the contract period or without handing over all work assigned by the team leader, he/she will not receive any work certificate.
No. of Postions : 2