Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a Call Centre Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Salary: 18,000 to - 35,000.00 /month
Working Days- Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.