Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• Previous experience in a customer support role
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Salary: 18,000 to - 35,000.00 /month
Working Days- Monday to Friday (Sunday -Saturday off)
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.