- Handle incoming support calls, emails and client engagements with a focus on quality service within departmental processes and guidelines.
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer-specific Hardware and SW environment
- Monitor and administer client devices in relation to performance, to ensure SLAs pertaining to processing and up-time availability are achieved.
- Technical Knowledge
- Good Communication Skill
More information about this International Technical voice Process Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given International Technical voice Process job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this International Technical voice Process job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an International Technical voice Process
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This International Technical voice Process is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the International Technical voice Process position?
- Ans: There are immediate 175 job openings for International Technical voice Process in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this International Technical voice Process job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
About Diebold Nixdorf:
Diebold Nixdorf is an American multinational financial and retail technology company that specializes in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs and currency processing systems), point-of-sale terminals, physical security products, and software and related services for global financial, retail, and commercial markets.
Presence in more than 130+ countries, and corporate office in North Canton, Ohio, USA
- We are partner to 90 of the world’s top 100 financial institutions.
- 75 million people interact with Diebold Nixdorf technology every day
- We’ve implemented more than 1 million retails POS solutions in over 90 countries
- W1 out of 3 ATM’s around the globe is a Diebold Nixdorf terminal
- Our self – checkout solutions save customers nearly 300 million hours each year