Eligibility : BE/B.Tech(chemical engineering, Civil, CSE, ECE, IT, ICE, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical, Electrical)
Location : Anywhere in India
Last Date : 04 Oct 2016
Hiring Process : Written-test
Graduate Trainees Jobs opportunity in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Recruitment of Engineers/Officers through GATE-2017
Discipline : Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Computer Science & IT, Electronics & Communications, Polymer Science & Engineering
1. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
3. Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Avionics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation engineering )
6. Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
7. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Bio-medical Engineering/ Automation/Automobile/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics etc.)
8. Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
9. Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
Qualification : Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Age Limit : Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2017 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Selection : The selection methodology will comprise of the following. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2017 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE-2017 in the same disciplines. The disciplines and corresponding GATE papers along with GATE paper codes.
Short-listing of candidates for further selection process (comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI)) will be based on GATE-2017 score. GATE score of 2016 or any other previous examination is not valid. Candidates will require to obtain minimum 40% marks in GD/GT and Personal Interview for being considered in the merit list.