1. Working on Arduino, Embedded C programming for processors like ESP32, SMT32, etc.
2. Testing Wifi and GSM connections with various cloud services like AWS IoT, Mosquitto MQTT, Google Cloud, etc., InfluxDB, etc.
3. Writing some custom functions, safety functions, and communication functions for various peripherals on board (Modbus protocol, I2C connection, CAN bus protocol, etc.)
4. Designing and testing circuit schematic on breadboard and custom PCBs
5. Designing PCBs for circuit schematic tested in step
6. Testing IoT PCB and embedded software for the various test scenario
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Jun'22 and 25th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this IoT Research Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given IoT Research job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this IoT Research job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an IoT Research
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This IoT Research is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the IoT Research position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for IoT Research in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this IoT Research job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.