ISRO jobs for Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Hyderabad. Last Date to apply: 02 Jun 2023
Advertisement No. NRSC/RMT/02/2023
Designation - Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Number of Job Vacancies - 3
Essential Qualification & Experience
- Pass in first Class B.E/B.Tech in the respective field with not less than 60% marks/ 6.32 CGPA.
- ₹ 9000/-
- Opening of Online Application 13.05.2023
- Closing of Online Application 02.06.2023
- The consolidated applications will be screened subsequently and selection panels will be drawn based on the academic scores of the candidates at Degree / Diploma level. The induction of apprentices against the vacant training positions will be made strictly based on their position in the panel. Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by email.
Other Terms & Condition for selection of Apprentices: -
- Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprenticeship training (i.e. candidates who have passed Degree / Diploma in relevant field during or after January 2021 are only eligible to apply).
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act 1973 or having one year or more experience from any institutions are not eligible to apply.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through email only. Responsibility of downloading and printing of Application form/offer letter shall be that of the candidates.
More information about this Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 9000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a Apprenticeship in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Graduate Apprentice - Electrical and Electronics Engineering in our Organisation.
Role engineer core non it
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Job Category Core Technical , Govt Jobs
ISRO Recruitment 2023 for Scientists/Engineers: Apply online for Scientists, Engineers etc updated on #!current_date!# through Freshersworld and also ISRO official website Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has covered long distance for great scientific and technological feats in the aerospace. India has come into history for Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) which was incorporated in 1962 by the Government of India. During the past 10 years, ISRO has adapted tremendous achievements of stimulating public interest in Space exploration to the service of the common person as well as the country. In the Current Scenario, ISRO is at sixth largest space firms in the world. Indian Space Research Organisation works with a huge fleet of communications satellites (INSAT) and remote sensing (IRS) satellites, that shows the huge demand for fast and reliable communication and earth observation respectively. ISRO organisation also develops and brings application of particular satellite products and tools to the country such as weather forecasts, broadcasts, disaster management, Geographical online Information, scientific research, navigation, production plants and other support services.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?