IT Resources Support Jobs Opening in RI Networks Timbl Broadband at Indore
1. Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
2. Work on L1 support for all IT-related queries and issues
3. Work on the IT ticketing tools
4. Troubleshoot desktop/laptop/printer/network related issues
5. Ensure remote/call support to branch users
6. Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
7. Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
8. Work on IT inventory management with ownership and documentation
9. Handle vendor management, and liaise with vendors and other it personnel for problem resolution
10. Assist in IT infrastructure setup for new branches/office
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Sep'22 and 18th Oct'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
More information about this IT Resources Support Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given IT Resources Support job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this IT Resources Support job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an IT Resources Support
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This IT Resources Support is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the IT Resources Support position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for IT Resources Support in our Organisation.