Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
· gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
· ensure the quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them
· carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads, and arrange meetings
· identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
· prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
· market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
You'll need to show evidence of the following:
· a good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses - though having technical skills before you start isn't essential
· self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
· passion, dedication, and focus
· stamina, resilience, and the ability to work well under pressure
· confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
· time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
· ability to pay attention to detail
· articulate, persuasive, and influential verbal communication skills
· a strong team spirit
· business awareness
· Should have the knowledge of website, software, and Application
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.