Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Computer Science from a reputed University, 2+ years experience in web/app (responsive, iOS & Android) development, comprehensive knowledge of back/front-end functions, cross platform/browser compatibility and a key eye for UI/UX.
Heres a glimpse at your Key Result Areas and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly understand and contribute towards core functionality / specifications of ZoEasys proposed apps and responsive website based on business and customer needs.
- Evaluate and recommend the correct technologies for the platform and ensure it is designed in a way which makes it effortlessly scalable and easily accommodates future enhancements depending on how the business expands in service line / geographical reach.
- Efficiently select and coordinate with potential outsourced technological partners / other vendors and turn this vision into a reality!
- Build a squad of exceptional UI/UX, front-end, back-end and Android/iOS engineers who can work closely with the leadership team and other relevant departments to build beautiful products which cater to customer needs and can help acquire new users.
- Develop project plans which are designed to address and execute customer and technological needs, establish direction / governance and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Develop and take appropriate action to ensure that deliverables and milestones for various aspects of the project are achieved according to the plan
- Systematically work and communicate with multiple stakeholders including investors, management, staff, partners, and when required customers regarding companys technology strategy and overall progress.
- Implement / monitor analytics and use technical and industrial expertise to ascertain traffic, formulate strategies and identify / develop new product opportunities.
- Occasionally dabble in the world of SEO and internet marketing by helping establish and implement technical requirements for the said areas
- Conduct timely code reviews which minimize the time they take to hold or changes to be made
- Direct and develop a thorough security plan which specifically applies to e-commerce web / mobile applications and includes but is not limited to the correct way of handling passwords, separating systems, securing data etc.
- Be able to anticipate potential problems and put in preventive measures as development goes along. Be able to react to, work on and fix any problems of a technological scope or otherwise; which may also require evaluating and distilling large sets of data to identify such factors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Computer Science from a reputed University
- Have 2+ years experience in web/app (responsive, iOS, Android) development with a comprehensive knowledge of back/front-end functions (both theoretically and practically), cross platform compatibility and a keen eye for design and UI / UX.
- Have a thorough understanding of technical architecture required for complex yet scalable web / mobile applications
- Are highly data driven (messy data is your biggest pet peeve) and absolutely fascinated by the world of e-commerce, disruptive technology and service customization
- You thrive in a start-up environment and have plenty of experience in building, leading and inspiring a solid technical team within high growth e-commerce startups
- Have a 0 tolerance policy for minor bugs and are the go to bug-killer.
- Are results oriented and a total ray of sunshine even when you go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure deadlines are met to the highest of standards
- Are a self-starter who strives to constantly improve, work independently but can also drive team spirit by bringing out the best in your colleagues
- Know code is for humans to read and only for computers to execute
- Are familiar with IT project planning software (e.g. Prinz 2) and debugging tools (e.g. selenium and xdebug).
- Love distilling complex problems into simple yet elegant solutions
- Are unbelievably organized and an absolute pro at multi-tasking
- Are always looking to learn new things and have the ability to pick up any concepts / language/ framework / protocol in a heartbeat.
- Are also business-savvy and can deliver any project in a timely and cost effective manner