Western Railway jobs for ITI Apprentices in Mumbai. Last Date to apply: 24 Jun 2021
Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2021
Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai invites online applications for the post of ITI Apprentices
- 15 to 24 years as on 24th June 2021
- Upper Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
- Matriculation or 10th class Pass in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Designated Trades: Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPAA), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Wireman, Plumber, Draftsman Civil, Stenography, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.
- A Non Refundable fee of 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates.
- The fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway.
Selection Process: Will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Western Railway in its present form came into existence on 5th November, 1951 by the merger of its forerunner, the erstwhile Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB&CI), with other State Railways viz, Saurashtra, Rajputana and Jaipur.
Jr. Mechanic jobs in IIT Bombay at Mumbai
Salary not disclosed
Certificate Course (ITI)
Posted: 5 days ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?