Japanese Teacher Jobs Opening in Nihon Cyber Defence INDIA at Gurgaon-Others, Gurgaon
Nihon Cyber Defence a leading Japanese Cyber
Security company urgently require Japanese Teacher to support their emerging
Tokyo client base and to help future expansion to the Fortune 500 in India
Our team is looking to hire Japanese Full-Time teacher
for a leading Japanese cyber security start up, providing innovative cyber
security and compliance solutions.
· Knowledge of Japanese language methodology, principles, and techniques.
· Day-to-day at a glance works.
· Assists in translating software documents, daily correspondence, design documents, market research, white paper testing documents, and teaches JLPT to employees.
· Supports the Japanese and Indian teams with scheduling, planning and day-to-day activities.
· Actively engages in ongoing process improvement as well as personal development.
· Highly proficient in verbal and written communication in English and Japanese.
· Excellent understanding of Japanese business culture and etiquette.
· Self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
certification or degree in Japanese Language is preferred
Required Skills: -
Help in the JLPT exams.
Good listening skillsAbility to multi-task under pressure in a fast-paced, highly confidential environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines Do you have what it takes? We look forward to speaking to you!
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Japanese interpreter or Japanese Teacher or Japanese Translator
Job Category :N3 or N2 certified or Japanese Language Degree.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview, Group Discussion
Who can apply : Experienced (1 to 2 Years ) but freshers can also apply
City State : (Gurgaon), Haryana
Country : India
More information about this Japanese Teacher Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Japanese Teacher job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Japanese Teacher job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 2 year experience as an Japanese Teacher
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, MA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 26000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Japanese Teacher is a Full Time in Gurgaon.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Japanese Teacher is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Japanese Teacher position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Japanese Teacher in our Organisation.
The Nihon Cyber Defence
team have decades of experience in the cyber security arena and our experts are
drawn from leaders in Government agencies, Law Enforcement and Industry. We are
accustomed and experienced in advising all levels of Governments and industry
on all aspects of cyber security issues and incidents. This includes data
breach incidents, malicious attacks, vulnerability assessment and any aspect of
a cyber impact be that technical, financial, regulatory, or reputational and we
can advise your organisation with complete confidentiality and trust. We can
also act as a ‘critical friend’ to Board executive or Senior management during
incidents or even provide virtual CISO services.
Cyber-attacks are increasing in frequency and impact and a cyber or data incident is increasingly inevitable. UK Government estimates indicate that nearly half of all UK business experienced an attack last year with ransomware becoming a major threat to business large and small across the UK and Ireland. Many organisations who experience cyber-attacks, data breach or system disruption incidents are devastated by the consequences, but the impact can be reduced and managed effectively by early engagement with experts from Nihon Cyber Defence to provide advisory and consultancy advice, protective and readiness support, monitoring options and an effective and professional incident management response to ensure fast recovery and remediation.
Nihon Cyber Defence offer a range of services and solutions to prepare organisations for the increasingly inevitable incident, monitoring their ‘on-premises’ or cloud environments and respond to incidents to ensure that organisations can recover rapidly and return to business with minimal impact and disruption. Nihon Cyber Defence offer a range of tailored retainer solutions in a Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze level of service as well as offering these On-Demand solutions to business and industry across the UK, Ireland, Japan and other international areas of operation. Be assured in our response, our team of cyber experts are internationally and nationally recognised leaders in cyber security and incident management.
Nihon Cyber Defence engage trained and experienced experts, with decades of collective experience in the most significant attacks and incidents of current times, will deliver the response and support to our organisation.