Java+cloud Developer Jobs in Pune - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
• Expert in Design, Development of Java in IOT based Projects
• Exposure to Microsoft Azure(or any other Cloud Platform).
• Assisting the software design team with application development and integration.
• Ability to solve complex software system issues.
• Experience in OSGI framework.
• Experience of Vaadin based java applications.
• Experience in handling database queries and database.
• Passionate and Enthusiastic about work.
• Technical team leadership experience.
• Proactive attitude.
• To be a bridge between the team and the counterparts with regards to technical aspects of the project.
• Good communication skills.
Good To have :
• Experience on DevOps Cycle and Tools – Jenkins, maven, docker, Prometheus , Nagios
• Basic knowledge of hardware devices handling.
• Java certifications ( OCAJP, OCPJP)
More information about this Java cloud developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Java cloud developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Java cloud developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an Java cloud developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 800000 and 1800000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Java cloud developer is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Java cloud developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Java cloud developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Java cloud developer in our Organisation.