Java Developer Jobs Opening in Client Of HR Tech at Saharanpur
Designation - Java Developer
Working Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Job Type : Full-Time Job
Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
Write well-designed, testable code
Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
Document and maintain software functionality
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
Comply with project plans and industry standards
Ensure software is updated with latest features
Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages
Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Experience with test-driven development
Proficiency in software engineering tools
Ability to document requirements and specifications
Relevant Knowledge of Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT, AWT according to project requirements
Ability to write clean, readable Java code
Basic knowhow of class loading mechanism in Java
Experience in handling external and embedded databases
Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc
Expertise in continuous integration
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
More information about this Java developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Java developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Java developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Java developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20800 and 63000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Java developer is a Full Time in Saharanpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Java developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Java developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Java developer in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State Uttar Pradesh
Client Of HR Tech
Software Engineer jobs in Client of Cassius Technologies at Saharanpur
Client of Cassius Technologies
0 to 2 Years
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 1 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?