• Minimum 3 + yrs of proven project experience.
• Experience in developing secured RESTful Services
• Developed web applications using MVC frameworks.
• Good Knowledge & experience on implementing Ant and maven build scripting experience.
• Java Certification.
• Significant experience with App/Web Server (such as WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere/ WAS/OHS/IHS).
• OS: Familiarity in any UNIX environments like Linux, HP UX, AIX/windows
• Experience with SQL server 2012/2016, SQL, PL/SQL.
• Managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests.
• Ability to assimilate key issues and concepts and come up to speed quickly.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming.
• Experience in working multiple OS (Unix, Linux, Win) hosted applications.
• Worked on source code management such as Git Bit bucket, SVN.
• Experience developing SOA and writing/consuming web services.
• Experience with Unix, shell scripting and build automation.
• Strong Database experience (Oracle/SQL).
• Build Tools like Team City, Sonar, Jenkins, uDeploy, Jira.
• Knowledge on Containerization, OpenShift
• Knowledge of Web security frameworks, Certificate Management and various Vulnerability Assessment tools.
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly.
• Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
• Attitude to learn new tools for the benefit of current application landscape.
• Proactive problem-solver.
• Relationship builder and team player.