Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· B.Tech/BE/BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
· At least 3 years experience in Java-based programming.
· Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
· Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
· Proven hands-on Software Development experience
· Proven working experience in Java development
· Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
· Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, collections etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
· Experience in the Java Framework [spring, hibernate, spring boot]
· Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer will be added on
· Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
· Experience with test-driven development
· Experience in cloud services like AWS, azure
· Hands-on Experience on NLP, Voice to Text, Text on Voice conversion will be added on
· Experience in Graph SQL will be added on
· Experience in continuous integration and continuous deployment will be add on
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.