Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Mumbai (WFO only) Initial few months work from home
Notice Period : 0 to 30 days ( Immediate joiners are preferred)
Roles & Responsibilities :
(This role encompassing both API engineering using Java stack and web development
Experience in designing, developing, testing and successfully deploying critical and complex projects.)
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Required Skill set :
· Java background with a minimum of 3+ years experience in Java technologies.
· Experience in designing and developing application backend using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Jersey, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Linux, JSON, XML, OAuth etc.
· Well & good if has Experience with frontend technologies
· Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database systems and writing SQL queries
· Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
· Exposure of Cloud Infrastructure - AWS and Alibaba Cloud
· Excellent understanding of ORM and Database concepts
· Experience with developing unit test code using JUNIT, Power Mock/EasyMock/Mockito etc.
· Experience with Git, Maven and CI/CD pipelines to deploy on Cloud applications
· Experience & knowledge on Micro services Architecture and API development using Java, spring, Spring Boot
· Experienced in roles conducting requirements gathering, writing user stories, creating application design and using design patterns
· Good knowledge on credentials/secrets management and data encryption techniques
· Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
· Good hands-on BitBucket/Github is preferred.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.