Java Trainee Jobs Opening in Company Name Confidential at A.B. Road., Indore
Company Name Confidential
25000 - 30000 Monthly
Diploma(Computer Science & Engineering), BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), 10th Pass (SSC), 12th Pass (HSE)
Posted: 10 Feb 23
Developing applications (Programming / Coding).
Debugging and testing code.
Documenting and testing new software applications.
Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues.
Collaborating with senior leaders.
Approaching problems and creating solutions.
Proactively learning about new technologies.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Designing of web applications
Testing of web applications - Manual and Automation
Good programming skills.
Good Problem Solving Analytical skills.
Good knowledge of Core Java, Database and SQL.
Good to have knowledge of JS libraries/frameworks like jQuery, Angular, React etc.
More information about this Java trainee Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Java trainee job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Java trainee job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Java trainee
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BE/B.Tech, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Java trainee is a Full Time in Indore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Java trainee is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Java trainee position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Java trainee in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Education Diploma(Computer Science & Engineering), BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), 10th Pass (SSC), 12th Pass (HSE)
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software , Diploma , Work from Home , Contingent
Locality Address A.B. Road.
State Madhya Pradesh
Company Name Confidential
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?