Roles & Responsibilities: -
- Participates in all phases of the project lifecycle architecture, design, development, MVP, and DevOps environment.
- Lead the design and development of key e-commerce technology initiatives.
- Hands-on coding for feature development and/or test automation.
- Managing data for production and test environments.
- Monitoring production systems.
- Building CI/CD pipelines.
- Cross-team collaboration.
- Evaluate team goals and communicate progress.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Produce Web Interfaces for Business Applications leveraging Angular/ReactJS, leveraging existing standardized libraries and utilities.
- Collaborate with members of the team and the customer to ensure the product meets the clients expectations.
- Be able to lead a team of developers to meet the teams objectives.
Technical/Functional Skills: -
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- High comfort level with Unix/Linux command line.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and Strong unit-testing skills.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Experience in cloud-native development and exposure to technologies like Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, Service Discovery, Eureka, - Config Server, Zuul Gateway, Circuit Breaker, Hystrix, API Gateway.
- Preprocessors (SASS/LESS/SCSS),Test Runners (Karma/Jest/),NPM, Node, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Angular Routing, ES6, Jest.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications.
- Experience in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation) and containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in DAO Frameworks like Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in Jenkin Scripts and related CI/CD tools.
- Experience working in Agile/ SAFE Agile Development Methodology.
- Experience in Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities.
- Experience in the latest tools and techniques (Agile Methodologies Web Services API exposure AWS).
- Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and experience in building applications using React.
- Good analytical skill's ability to conceptualize solutions and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum is helpful, Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Work with Product Manager and UX team to assist and drive the best in class, intuitive, engaging, and simple customer interaction.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL SQL Server RD BMS exposure with Node SQL experience preferred).
- Understanding of the REST web services concepts.
- Client-side development experience gained while building single-page web applications.
- Work with Product and Design teams to drive the customer journey for mobile and web experience, Able to participate in UX research and usability.
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (1 to 3+ Years)
We are a leading software development ISO certified company that focuses on providing the clients with high-quality IT solutions to automate and simplify their business. Our Company works towards continuous innovations based on strong research & product development, providing its customers 360-degree digital solutions. We are a large and creative team of solution architects, programmers, IT consultants for mobile apps, web portals, and custom web applications, software as a service products (SaaS),E-commerce integrations, and online tools for enterprises.