Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Sep'20 and 20th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
2. Must have a thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
3. Must have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
4. Must have experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
5. Candidates with knowledge of isomorphic React.js would be preferred
6. Must have familiarity with RESTful APIs
7. Must have knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.