JIPMER jobs for Senior Resident - Psychiatry in Karaikal. Last Date to apply: 19 Jun 2023
- An NMC/MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be 31-07-2023.
- To be eligible for selection, candidates should complete all the requirements for the qualifying degree (e.g. passing the examination and completing the mandatory period of work, if any) by 31-07-2023.
- Those who do not fulfill any of the above conditions need not apply. Mere appearing in the Computer Based Test (CBT) or interview will not imply any determination of final eligibility.
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 31-07-2023.
- Relaxable for SC & ST candidates up to five years, and for OBC candidates up to three years. PWBD candidates are eligible for further age relaxation up to 10 years (i.e. 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST), if the post is reserved for particular category
- Basic Pay Rs.67,700
- On-line Registration of application available from 30-05-2023 (Tuesday) 09.00 AM onwards
- On-line Registration of application closes on 19-06-2023 (Monday) till 04.30 PM
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website 26-06-2023 (Monday)
- Date & Time of Written Examination (On-line mode only - Single Shift) 02-07-2023 (Sunday) 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM
- Computer-based test
- Interview (Personal Interview)
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- In case any information or declaration given by any candidates is found to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service, and action will be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website/ text message.
More information about this Senior Resident - Psychiatry Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Senior Resident - Psychiatry job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Senior Resident - Psychiatry job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Senior Resident - Psychiatry
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MD, MS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 67700 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Senior Resident - Psychiatry is a Full Time in Karaikal.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Senior Resident - Psychiatry is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Senior Resident - Psychiatry position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Senior Resident - Psychiatry in our Organisation.