NITR/SR/2021/Advt-21LS007/L/006, dt. 10.06.2021
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Optimizing ZnONP-insulin interaction interface in order to optimize insulin formulation”. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Life Science, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Project Code: SR/21/LS/007
2. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow - 01
3. Name of the Research Project: Optimizing ZnONP-insulin interaction interface in order to optimize insulin formulation
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Indian council of Medical Research (ICMR)
5. Tenure of the Project: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years upon satisfactory progress)
6 Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years upon satisfactory performance)
7. Job Description: To carry out the research work (Experimental & Computational) to study the interaction between NP and protein towards better insulin nanoformulation. Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in Department of Life Science (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria).
8. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000.00 (1st & 2nd year) and INR 35,000.00 (3rd year)
9. Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Sc. in Biological Science or allied science with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA, along with Institute norms (with valid GATE and NET Score + throughout first division from 10th std. onwards).
10. Desirable Qualifications / Exp: With experience in wet lab. and bioinformatics.
11. Accommodation: Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.