Ref No: IIPE/PE/BRNS/JRF/01
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the following position purely on contract basis:
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Tenure of Project: 3 Years. The position is temporary and coterminous with the project.
3. Emolument: Rs 31,000/- per month (Consolidated)
4. Essential Qualifications:
a) ME/ M.Tech/ MS/ B.Tech/BE in Petroleum/ Chemical Engineering or MSc in Applied Geology/ Geophysics/ Chemistry with a consistent first class record.
b) Minimum 60% or first class (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination in Engineering /Science/ and/or equivalent.
c) A valid GATE/ NET qualification
5. Job Description: Study related to determination of porosity, permeability, contact angle and various fluid properties such as viscosity, surface tension, IFT, rheology etc. Knowledge of pressure wave, high pressure equipment safety, pulsed plasma, strength of material.
6. Subject to satisfactory performance in each year. After successful completion of 2 years, candidate may be promoted to SRF (Senior Research Fellow) based on the performance and recommendation by committee.
28 years as on last date (Relaxation will be given for reserved category as per norms)