Applications are invited from the Indian nationals for the following position to work in the project entitles “Modelling and control of crystal size and shape distributions in ultrasound assisted crystallization” under the supervision of the undersigned. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to engage in a wide range of activities such as the development of experimental setups, conducting experiments and theoretical/numerical analysis.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow – JRF (Contract)
2. Position: 1 (One)
3. Duration: Initially for 1 year
4. Emoluments: A consolidated salary of Rs. 31,000/month will be provided as per the norms (For selected non GATE/CSIR-NET candidate, the reduced consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/month will be provided.)
5. Essential Qualifications: The applicant meets of at least one of the following two criteria.
a. Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Material/Petroleum/Polymer/Engineering or Technology and Master degree in an allied discipline with good academic record (with/withtout a GATE/CSIRNET qualified score) with a minimum of 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade points out of 10) (55% marks for SC/ST).
b. Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering (4 years program) with a minimum of 75 percent marks/7.5 CPI with valid GATE score except for graduates from IITs with a minimum CGPA of 8.0.
6. Desirable Qualities: Good knowledge of the subjects of Chemical Engineering (allied discipline). Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to do multi-task, effectively.