We are looking for a reliable Junior Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The Junior Administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / PermanentSchedule:
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
More information about this Junior Administrator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Administrator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Administrator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Administrator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, 12th Pass (HSE), Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Administrator is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Administrator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Administrator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Administrator in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Junior Administrator job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.