1. Post Name: Junior Executive (JE)
i. Inter CA/Inter CMA
ii. Graduate with First Class Two years full time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA (Social Work with HR/IR) / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of 2 yrs. full time course with specialization in IR/ HR with Labour Legislations from a recognized University / Institution. (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PWD)
iii. First Class Engineering Graduate/First Class Masters in Computer Applications (MCA). (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PWD)
3. Min Experience (PostQualification) Required: 0-2 Years
4. Job Description & Responsibility
JE- Finance : The Finance department is responsible for preparation & maintenance of Accounts, finalization & consolidation of Accounts, treasury management, taxation, insurance, payroll, cash management, audit, etc. It provides management with key information necessary to make strategic decision making, while doing so, the department also ensures support in complying with various statutory & regulatory requirements
5. The job responsibilities for the above position shall be inter-alia including the following:
i. The incumbent would be required to assist the department in Costing & Budgeting/ Pricing/ Management of Receivables & Inventory/ Bills payable/ Book keeping etc.
ii. He/She will also be required to assist the finance department in management of Payroll, Provident Funds, Severance clearance, etc.
iii. He/She would be assisting the department in consolidation & finalization of Accounts, Internal Audit.
iv. To support in functions related to Treasury Management.
6. JE- Human Resource: HR plays a key role in recruiting, developing, engaging talent across its functions and Business Groups. BEML has full-fledged HR Departments at its Manufacturing Units, Marketing Regional and Head offices.
7. The broad job responsibilities for this position shall be inter-alia including the following: Looking after on daily HR Management areas encompassing various HR functions/Departments. Ensuring timely HR compliances, maintaining databases, preparation of reports and replies. Supporting the department on various developmental activities specially on IT platforms.
8. JE- Information Technology: BEML has been a forerunner to implement SAP and other IT applications to support business operations. BEML is poised to transit into world of Digital Technology and its application across its Manufacturing Units, marketing network and offices. Simultaneously, BEML is stepping into Big data Analytics and applied Artificial intelligence. Accordingly, the IT Department is known as ‘Digital Transformation’ Department in BEML.
9. Terms & Conditions Of Engagement
i. The engagement will be on fixed tenure basis for a period of three years renewable every year subject performance, conduct and Business requirements. Such engagement shall be terminated after completion of the three years or on completion of the project whichever is earlier.
ii. The Consolidated Remuneration (All inclusive) will be 1stYr -Rs.21,500/-, 2ndYr - Rs.23,500/- and 3rdYr -Rs.25,500/-.
iii. The locations of Job Postings would be across India.
iv. Based on the company’s requirements, the offer of engagement may be issued on need basis from time to time or in a phased manner.
Age Limit:Upper Age Limit: 27 yrs