Junior Simulation Engineer Jobs Opening in INDVAL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED at Bangalore-Others, Bangalore
1. Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Preferable B. E
or B Tech in Mechanical/Automobile engineering, diploma in Mechanical
Engineering from GTTC or NTTF (with good academics record)
3. Job Description: You will be working on simulation of fixtures for automotive body in white, but not limited to. You may also required to work for the industrial automation (industry 4.0) and or similar activities
4. Basic skills:
a. Right candidate shall have basic skills of CATIA V5 and UG NX
b. Shall have consistent good academic records from 10th standard till degree with above 60%
c. Good knowledge and interest on mechanical design
d. Interest in automotive /aerospace domain career.
e. Good grasping capability,
f. Ownership on the tasks assigned for completion and on time
g. Good in logical thinking, general knowledge, reasoning skills, quick grasping and good in implementing the lesson learnt.
h. Flexible in timings while learning & quick adaptable to the project and customer requirements
i. Good team player with good coordination and communications with the peers, supervisors and management
5. Ready to relocate to the nearest place of work – Nagarabhavi, Bangalore. Work – personal life balance is possible when the residence and work place is closer in the metro cities like Bangalore.
6. CTC Details during the service agreement period:
If the candidate is fresher, does not have any experiences
a. First year (1st – 12th Month) CTC 3,08,000 INR per annum (you will get salary from day one even if you are on training) for 6 full days working week (Monday to Saturday)
b. Second year (13th – 24th Month) CTC 3,68,000 INR per annum for 6 full days working week (Monday to Saturday)
c. Third year (25th - 36th Month) CTC 4,28,000 INR per annum for 6 full days working week (Monday to Saturday)
7. Employment Terms and Condition: The Company will invest its time & money in building the required skills in the candidate. This competency development is very expensive for the company considering the cost of the simulation software licenses, cost of the subject matter experts, cost of the real time project infrastructure and also the compensation paid the candidates during the training period. It will take minimum of one year to make a candidate complete productive. This will cost us approximately 5-6 lakhs per candidate in the real time project environment. Company can retrieve this investment only when the selected candidate serves INDVALTECH after the competency development. So it is required to serve a total of 3 years of Service agreement with the company to retrieve the above costs incurred. Also the candidate need to submit original documents to ensure that they will not look for a change in job during this period.
8. Selection Process:
a. Selection is based on the consistent performance in the academic records
b. Shall clear the aptitude and reasoning ability tests
c. Basic test on CATIA V5
9. Probable start date of the employment: last Week of April or 01st March 2023. Before this we will complete the recruitment process (shortlisting, selection, offer release and on boarding)
Please share the resume to mail
More information about this Junior Simulation Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Simulation Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Simulation Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Simulation Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Simulation Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Simulation Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Simulation Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Simulation Engineer in our Organisation.
INDVAL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED