Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post .
1. Department: Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd.
2. Name of Post: Work Assistant
3. Scale of pay: ₹ 8100-12130/-
4. Number of vacancy: 83 (Eighty Three)
(i) The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
(ii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that,the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit: The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the
a.Should have passed Std VII and should not have acquired Graduation.
b.Candidates must possess Good physique
i) Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply for this post
ii) A medical certificate in the attached format should be submitted by the candidates to satisfy the qualification “ Good physique”
18-36;Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
No application fee is required.