Key Account Associate
As a Key Account Associate, you will be part of a young & dynamic team that is changing the
way restaurants operate. Responsibilities:
● Build relationships with senior stakeholders and manage account planning.
● Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunities, strategic
value, and renewal timeframe
● Advise clients on the most effective ways to use the Posist Products.
● Ensure high customer satisfaction scores(NPS),manage customer health status, and
adherence to tickets SLAs.
● Through collaboration with Product/Tech teams, provide consulting services for a specific
set of customers and maximize their ROI. Increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
● Identify and build up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within your existing accounts
and, taking QBR on a quarterly basis and EBR on an annual basis.
● Work collaboratively with various internal teams/individuals for the best interest of the
customer (engineering, sales, etc.)
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Good analytics and reporting skills.
● Good negotiations and retention skills.
● Ability to multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment.
● Have high-level attention to detail.
● Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of