Advt. No: KMRL/HR/2022-23/02, Dated (18.04.2022)
Kochi Metro Rail (KMRL) invites applications for the positions of Various Manager
1. Position: Joint General Manager-E6/ Addl. General Manager E7/ General Manager-E8 (Rolling Stock & Electrical)
2. Total no. of Post: One (Either E6 or E7 or E8)
3. Grade/Pay Scale:
E6- Rs. 90,000-2,40,000/- (IDA)
E7- Rs.1,00,000-2,60,000/- (IDA)
4. Type of Recruitment: Regular/ Deputation
5. Qualification: B.E./B.Tech or B. Sc (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from Recognized University/Institute or IRSEE Officers of Indian Railways
a. General Manager(E8)- Minimum 20 years post qualification experience out of which minimum of 15 years in executive/managerial cadre.
b. Addl. General Manager (E7)- Minimum 17 years post qualification experience out of which a minimum of 13 years in executive/managerial cadre.
c. Joint General Manager (E6)- Minimum 15 years post qualification experience out of which a minimum of 10 years in executive/managerial cadre.
a) Railway or its subsidiary/sister concerns
b) Metro Rail Corporations.
7. The candidate should have sufficient exposure to the planning, procurement, contract management, installation, testing, and commissioning of modern metro Rail systems comprising Rolling Stock integrated power distribution and traction systems, depot, etc.
8. Candidates working in PSU/Govt. Organizations should be working in the equivalent scale or should have minimum two years experience in immediate lower grade/its equivalent scale
9. Job Description:
The candidate will be leading a team of Electrical and Rolling Stock Engineers for the entire project. He will be responsible for monitoring, contracts, planning, execution, and commissioning of Rolling Stock and electrical systems and depot. He/She will also be responsible for interfacing with other related disciplines. He/She should exercise quality, safety & cost control over the work. He/She may also have to oversee the Maintenance wing of O&M if needed
Maximum Age Limit(as of 1st April 2022): 55 Years for GM, 50 Years for AGM, and 48 years for JGM (Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules).