Kolkata Port Trust jobs for Admin Officer - Medical in Kolkata. Last Date to apply: 31 Dec 2022
Kolkata Port Trust invites application for the position of Admin Officer - Medical on contract
Age: Upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.11.2029 [Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen]
Remuneration: Rs. 64,000/- (consolidated per month)
- Ist Class Degree in MBA / Post Graduate Degree (full time with regular course) from a recognized University / Institution with the specializations in Hospital Management/ Healthcare Management.
- Minimum three (03) years’ work experience in Managerial field at a reputed organization after MBA
More information about this Admin Officer - Medical Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Admin Officer - Medical job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Admin Officer - Medical job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Admin Officer - Medical
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 64000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Admin Officer - Medical is a Full Time in Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Admin Officer - Medical is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Admin Officer - Medical position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Admin Officer - Medical in our Organisation.
Role hr admin
Who can apply Experienced (3 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State West Bengal
KoPT Recruitment 2022: Apply online for KoPT Recruitment for marketing executive, Assistant Manager, Dy. Medical Superintendent Specialist, Nurses, Company Secretary, Dock Pilot, Laboratory Assistant, Phlebotomist, Copy Writer, Visiting Specialists, Marine Engineer Officer, OT Technician, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Assistant Manager, Radio Officers, Laboratory Assistant, Engineer, Chief Engineer, Lower Division Clerk etc. Kolkata Port Trust KoPT Recruitment provides challenging Platform for Graduates, Freshers and experienced candidates. When it comes to the selection process of KoPT, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. Those who are applying for technical jobs would not have the same set of questions asked in the interview as that of the ones who are applying for non-technical jobs in KoPT Recruitment. Those who are selected in the technical round would be subjected to HR round where the candidates would be questioned about the company, general knowledge and the interpersonal skills, the skill to think out of the box and the attitude of the candidate would be tested. Prepare for Kolkata Port Trust - KoPT recruitment through Freshersworld placement paper section.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?