L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate Jobs Opening in Wonder Worth Solutions at Vellore
As A L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate (MBDA) at WWS you will be responsible for translating health care services into medical claims, which are then submitted to insurance companies. The prospect is to receive payment for a healthcare provider's services. The medical billing specialist acts as the bridge between the medical professional and the insurance company, to make sure the practice gets paid.
What We Expect
Proficient computer skills with effective efficiency.
Ability to understand Medical Terminologies (Physiology and Anatomy) is a great advantage.
Good communication and analytical skills.
Experience in healthcare or with medical billing and coding is a plus.
Flexibility in shifts would be a great advantage.
A Medical Biller’s Ideal Day At WWS
Revenue generation. Generate revenue by making payment arrangements, collecting accounts and monitoring and pursuing late accounts. Communicating with insurance company representatives to track payments and confirm patient coverage information
Enquiries and Payment. Answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts. Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
Checking with electronic claims. Find some strategies and work quickly and work to resolve the issues so that it is worked out to get the claim back out to the insurance company before the claim filing deadline. Pull down any electronic remittances from the site so that the payments can be posted.
Payment Postings. Carefully review each payment and post the payments, adjustments and patient portions to the accounts. Carefully review the payment policy for that insurance to see if the claim was paid correctly, if not to prepare an appeal and send it in to the insurance company.
What You Can Expect
Full-time, salaried position creamed with welfare programs.
Competitive salary and module specific training in the core space with recognition potential and annual bonus.
Working with the best talent in the industry
Conducive intangible environment with dynamic benefits.
With a very appealing work environment at WWS, our setting made it easier to build relationships with other staff members and clients. You may also have an opportunity to learn other aspects of medical office work on the job, which can enhance your experience and qualifications.
Medical billing is a fast-paced job that requires the ability to focus and to pay attention to detail. As a Medical Biller you will perform tasks ranging from patient intake or verification of insurance benefits to performing collection duties. One thing is for sure the financial success of modern healthcare is dependent on well trained Medical Billers.
Applications are welcome from fresh graduates too!!
Please attach your resume and let us know through email your current address, phone number, and the best time to contact you by phone.
Apply To this Job
More information about this L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for L1 - Medical Billing Data Associate in our Organisation.