L1 Support Engineer Jobs Opening in PROFONET SOLUTIONS LLP at BTM, Domlur, HSR, Bangalore
1. Install desktop OS and Microsoft Office Suite.
2. Configure desktop and laptop.
3. Configuration of mail clients and troubleshooting mail client related issues.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve desktop and laptop issues.
Roles & Responsibilities
*Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Windows clients like Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
* Active Directory user management and basic knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
* Troubleshooting Network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
* Install, configure & maintain network services, equipment and devices.
* Printer Installation and Troubleshooting of both local and network Printers
* Hands-on experience in MS-Outlook configuration & Troubleshooting.
* Malware/Computer virus remediation by Antivirus installation and patch updates implementation.
* Taking care of IT related queries, working with end users and resolving the same relevant to the area of concern.
* Providing End user support in order to facilitate operational flow.
* Supporting for HP, DELL and Lenovo laptops for Both Hardware and software process.
* Performing Preventative maintenance activities for every 6 months to monitor the asset details for Desktop
* Involved in maintaining and resolving tickets as per the SLA
More information about this L1 Support Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given L1 Support Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this L1 Support Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an L1 Support Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BCA, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This L1 Support Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the L1 Support Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for L1 Support Engineer in our Organisation.