Currently, we do have openings for Landscape Engineer-Horticulture in our own company. We are looking for those who have more than 1-10 years of experience.
1. As a Landscape engineer, you are required to work as directed within the project, either alone or more often as part of a team, to deliver high-quality garden/grounds maintenance or landscaping services.
2. To Maintain gardens and off garden tidies
3. To Mow (with both informal and formal finishes), trim hedges (with both informal and formal finishes) Border and flower bed management, Leaf/rubbish clearing, Turfing, Planting and work on landscaping projects
4. To Assist with groundwork in relation to tree operations, Fencing, Decking, Slab laying, Woodworking, Walling, Operating a chipper, mower, strimmer, stump grinder, pressure washer, digger, dumper and other machinery
5. To Maintain tools and machinery and ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and conscientious manner
6. To compile reports, cost estimates, photos, illustrations, land use studies and models to create a proposal to submit to the client.
7. To list the needed materials and supplies, as well as construction details and ensure that their plans are followed during site construction
8. You will be expected to be friendly and helpful to customers at all times, work with confidence and enthusiasm, be self-motivated, adaptable, proactive and be a team player.More information about this Landscape EngineerHorticulture Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Landscape EngineerHorticulture job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Landscape EngineerHorticulture job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Landscape EngineerHorticulture
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Landscape EngineerHorticulture is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Landscape EngineerHorticulture is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Landscape EngineerHorticulture position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Landscape EngineerHorticulture in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Landscape EngineerHorticulture job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
“THE FORTUNE GROUP” is a partnership firm located in Bangalore. The main business of the partnership firm is to sell and construct residential villas and projects, develop properties and deal with real estate. We are The Fortune Group, at has played a vital role in bringing hundreds of happy families to their dream home of our projects