Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Lead Generation Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
· Building the sales funnel generating leads via Email campaign.
· Ensuring all leads is well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements.
· Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
· Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
· Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation, via webinars.
· Work closely within a sales marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
· Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Emailing tools, etc.
· Excellent knowledge and fluency of the English language
· Good knowledge on generating enquiries to a company via different marketing channels.
· Ability to work in night shift (US shift preferably)
· Ability to switch communication styles
· Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Proficient communication and interpersonal skills
· Research and record-keeping skills
· Verbal communication
· Data Entry Skills
· Soft Skills
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.